Sunday, March 29, 2009

Racquetball and Spring Break










This past week was Spring Break for our kids. We experienced several things and I thought I would post a few pictures. On Tuesday we went to the YMCA. On this blog I will post some pictures of us playing racquetball. It was the first time Taylor and Kennedy had ever played. They enjoyed it so much that they wanted to get out of the pool to play again. I attached a video segment of them playing racquetball. I moved at the last minute because the ball was hit directly at me. Check it out.


By the way I beat my kids pretty good!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Pastor...seems you are pretty proud about beating your kids...I am assuming in racquet ball? LOL glad you had a good time @ the Y. Blessings julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Pastor,
    Seems you are pretty proud about beating your kids..I am assuming in racquet ball??LOL glad all had a good time @ the Y. missed you and Heidi @ church.

    ReplyDelete